A Residence Permit is issued to students studying in China for more than six (6) months. Once granted, it allows unlimited entry into China for the time that the residence permit is valid. Students should go to the International Students Office with their International passport and a 2-inch passport photograph within thirty (30) days before the expiry date of their current visa or residence permit to apply for a new residence permit.

1. The materials for Residence Permit application are as follows: 

A. Foreigner Visa Application Form;
B. An official letter from the College containing the student’s information and class attendance performance (must be at least 85%);
C. Bank slip of tuition fee payment;
D. Proof of financial support (usually the student’s bank account statement for at least recent 6 months, with a balance of not less than 1800RMB, issued and stamped by the bank);
E. Photocopy of international passport data page, valid visa page and immigration stamp page;
F. Certificate of Verification of Physical Examination Record of Overseas Personnel issued by the Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau in China, valid for six months from the date of issue; 
G. Registration Form for Temporary Residence. The school issues the form for students living in the school dormitory, while the local police station issues it for those living outside the school.
     According to the Information on the materials required by foreigners to apply for relevant visa documents in Shijiazhuang which was brought into effect on January 1st 2017 by the Entry-Exit Administration Bureau of Shijiazhuang, proof of financial support and proof of class attendance of the student have been included among documents needed to apply for a residence Permit. According to the regulations, if the student’s class attendance rate is less than 85%, the residence permit will not be extended. It will also not be extended for students who as a result of financial difficulties are unable to finance their daily expenses and provide proof of financial support in China.

2. Application Venue:
   The Entry-Exit Administration Department of the Bureau of Public Security, Shijiazhuang. 
    No. 66 Yuannan Road, Qiaoxi District, Shijiazhuang, Hebei.


河北师范大学国际文化交流学院 版权所有

Tel:86-311-80981381 80981382 80789500 E-mail: liuxuehebeishida@hotmail.com